Thursday, April 10, 2014

Stupid Is As Stupid Does, Ergo, I Am Stupid



I say this, with humor of course, because I have been so filled with sunshine and delight of recent that rainbows shoot out of my eyes and I'm so joyous I skip everywhere I go.  So I am facetious, I am glib, I am flip.  I have to make the fears funny if only to me.

Why, you may be asking, am I am Stupid?

Because I recklessly throw myself into situations that make me the butt of the joke.  Even if only a few choice (and proven to be cruel) people know it.

I confessed my crush to a friend that could, if she should so choose, screw me. 

Why have I done this?  I am asking myself the very same question.  Old friendships, old habits.  Perhaps the feeling of risk and disaster appeals to me. 



Oh well.

Maybe it will be Wonderful.

Does that happen when you are 40+? 

Does wonderful happen?  Take a risk and find success...

I was hoping to use ergo in a sentence.  So that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment