Thursday, July 31, 2014

He Said Maybe I'm Prude


Well, a man can want a car that makes his blood run hot but unless he's given the keys he'll never know the purr of the engine or its potential to get him there and thrill him in the same process.

I'm not prude, I'm simply not indiscriminate. I want to know the purr of the engine.  I want to get there and be thrilled in the process.  I don't want it so bad I'll give just anyone the keys.

I don't want some boy that doesn't know how to steer, handle the curves, never push the throttle, or keep from burning out my engine because they have no idea what they are doing or because they hit the brakes too soon.



I think people are lazy and selfish.  I also think people simply like the thrill of a test drive.

I'm looking for the man that knows what I'm worth and I am content to wait all covered up and showing just a hint of my potential. 


Yes, I just compared myself to a high end well appointed vehicle.  Damn. 





No comments:

Post a Comment