Monday, April 29, 2013

Hot, Getting Hotter

I discovered this evening my a/c doesn't work.  I checked to make sure I had it turned on to cool/auto and not just 'on' which runs indiscriminately, it's just a fan setting and really doesn't draw enough outside air in to make it worth it.  This morning I set it to 75, the temperature read 80.  It ran through the morning before I left for work I reset it to 78, not change in the thermostat but I didn't spare time to think about it.  When I arrived home the thermostat read 84. I checked the filter to make sure it wasn't clogged.  It looks brand new.

I'm sad.  I don't have ceiling fans yet and I ran my a/c all day and the temperature increased.

I'll have to deal with it tomorrow.

Windows are open, the front room fan is on.

I'm listening to Other peoples a/c's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment