Saturday, June 29, 2013

Recalculating

I feel like I have taken a wrong turn. 

This last weekend really put me off balance.  I need to sit down, close my eyes, get my equilibrium back.

I'm glad I am driving to pick up my 13 year old from So Cal today... maybe the drive will help me clear my head.

I'm tired.  My mind is all wrapped up in things that are not helping me move forward.  My girlfriend wants me to make a business move I am not financially prepared to make, though if I could it would financially be beneficial.  I'd just have to buy all the equipment I need... not possible right now.  It's stressing me out. I mentioned it to a friend/client... about wanting this but not being able to now.  She said something to a girl  used to work with that works with Cindy and I'm worried my damn mouth may have caused my friend problems. 

As well, two men I have recently become acquainted with are having problems with their rather new buddy friendship and I am at the center of it.  I think they are nice, but I don't see serious relationships in the future at all...

I want to cut everyone off.  I want men to go away.  I want my mouth to shut.  I want things to settle out.  I want my tattoo done.  I want... whatever...

I want my clients this morning done and I want my kid home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment