Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Oh Oh, Catch That Buzz...Love Is The Drug



Heart Of Glass


Off balance.  I am off balance.  I could spin around and around on a wire, arms splayed out as a smile drifts over my face.  Stepping down is like standing on marbles. I can't stand it, and everything is grasping at air for purchase.  Heart rate increases, my torso tenses and it spreads out over my body.

I fall.  I always fall.  Tumbling down Rabbits hole, my skirt rising up to hide my face.

My hands fly up to grasp at fabric, skirt down and hair in my face I'll stand defiant and ask you why it's all monochromatic.

A touch would shatter me, even a damn smile...shatter into color and light.

Stay back because you can't handle this.







2 comments:

  1. Just make sure that drug's not labeled REBOUND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can one rebound after over a year and a half? LOL
    Nooooo, btw, Nothing is happening here. That could be a good thing or a very pathetic thing depending on who might be sharing their opinion...

    ReplyDelete